1. How I Met Your Mother- I the show throughout April and finished the series on Friday. It has honestly become one of my absolute favorite shows and I’m so upset that it is over. I can’t wait to buy this beautiful box set with a bunch of special features (including an alternate ending…hopefully one where Barney and Robin DON’T get divorced…Thanks Carter Bays) If you can’t tell, I’m still bitter about the ending and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forgive Carter Bays and Craig Thomas.
2. White Converse- My go-to spring shoe! I love these shoes so much. Not only are Converse super comfy, they’re also extremely stylish when paired with the right outfit. Hopefully this Boston weather will start warming up so I can wear them more often.
3. NYX Trio in “Love in Rio”- I got this in my March Ipsy Bag and adore it. I think the colors really complement my blue eyes and the lightest color in the trio is my favorite. It has become my everyday eyeshadow. I go for it more than my naked palette.
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- One of my new favorite concealers! It does wonders for my dark circles after late nights of studying *cough cough netflix cough cough* It doesn’t give much coverage over pimples though, so I’m on the lookout for another concealer that can help with that! If you have any suggestions comment below!
5. Ciate Nail Polish in “Hoopla”- Very good quality, gorgeous spring color. It’s an A in my book.
6. Macaron Pajama Shorts from Forever 21- I’m obsessed with these! I ordered them recently and fell in love. They are so adorable and extremely comfortable. They’re pretty inexpensive too! I’m pretty sure I got them for around 7 dollars. If you’re looking for cheap pajamas and pajama sets I’d suggest Forever 21! I just stocked up!
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in “Electric”- I’d like to think that blue eyeliner on my lower lash line and water line is kind of my “thing”. I pretty much wear this on my waterline every single day in the spring and have been using it a ton in April. The color is so vibrant and makes my blue eyes pop!
8. Biore Deep Cleaning Pore Strips- Now I know I’m no the only one with huge pores on and around my nose. If you know what I’m talking about, you know how much I hate them too. These pore strips go on your nose for about 15 minutes and then peels off. Although it may seem gross, it really digs deep into your pores and once removed it removes many of those nasty black heads. I love these and will definitely be repurchasing them.
What were your April Favorites? Leave a comment down below! Also, if you’re a huge HIMYM fan, how did you like the finale? Let’s chat! I have a lot of opinions!