Well tonight at 7:09 p.m. I’ll officially be 20 years old. What? Wait, where did the time go? I’m no longer a teenager? I’m an adult? What is this madness? Let’s pretend my birthday isn’t happening and I’ll go back to being a 5-year-old again, thanks.
So since today is “about me” (according to my mom) I’m giving you guys 20 random facts about me.
1. I could eat chocolate covered pretzels all day, every day.
2. I have a major crush on at least 20 different celebrities including but not limited to: Matthew Perry, Keegan Allen, Ansel Elgort, Neil Patrick Harris, Zac Efron, etc.
3. I’m actually afraid of the number 3, don’t ask why.
4. I’m not the biggest fan of summer. I honestly wouldn’t mind it being winter all year.
5. I sometimes contemplate dropping out of college to become a ghost hunter but my mom doesn’t seem to think that is a good idea.
6. I cry every time I watch Chandler and Monica’s engagement.
8. One time during my freshman year of high school someone said that they wished their birthday was on 6/9 and we all laughed like the mature freshman we were…I walked out of that class, thought about it and then realized MY birthday WAS on 6/9.
11. I like sunflowers
12. I’m really good at remembering birthdays, like, REALLY GOOD.
13. I can speak Italian (kind of, Nonna yells at me almost daily because I make mistakes)
14. I like broccoli more than I like most people
15. I was a history major but now I’m a media studies major
16. I have a slight addiction to buying nail polish. I seem to buy one every time I go to the store
17. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies.
19. I’m obsessed with watching bloopers of tv shows
20. I love taking pictures
Thanks for reading! Hope you guys don’t mind too much that I just rambled on about myself.