1. Work out 5x a week
2. Lay by the pool and read once a week
I did this three out of the five weeks and really enjoyed it.
3. Finish four books
1. Scared Scriptless – Alison Sweeney
2. Dante’s Cypher – T. Stephens
3. Everything I Learned About Life, I learned in Dance Class – Abby Lee Miller
4. Loving Summer – Kailin Gow
4. Take vitamins daily
Nope……… I actually need to buy them still.
5. Do not, I repeat, do NOT buy any new clothes
YES YES YES YES. I DID IT AND IT WAS THE HARDEST 31 DAYS OF MY LIFE BUT I ACTUALLY DIDN’T BUY ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES (I wanted to get the good stuff). NO CLOTHES, NO MAKEUP. SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!
6. Floss every night
Almost every night but there were some that I was just super tired so I brushed my teeth and called it a night.
8. Post 21 blog posts out of the 31 days
No…….I’m just lazy and suck sorry