HAPPY FRIDAY. This week has been really crazy and stressful and I’m so happy that I’m on spring break starting at noon. I’ve been feeling really sick and overwhelmed so a week off is just what I need to recharge and get my priorities straight! Onto the post…….
1. Yesterday my best friends and I signed a lease for our first apartment! We move into our Beacon Hill home in September and I’m counting down the days until I’m out of the dorms and in my own apartment!!
2. If you know me, you know I haven’t procrastinated on school work since junior year of high school (bad memories, let’s just say I learned my lesson). However, this week I kind of procrastinated on a project and it led to a big mental breakdown on Wednesday with lots of tears and lots of “why did I do this to myself”. NEVER AGAIN.
3. Once Upon a Time premiered this past Sunday and I caught up on Tuesday while eating dinner (I had chipotle). This season already looks so good! I can’t wait for Sunday!
4. Speaking of Chipotle, it’s my new food obsession. Bowls are amazing!!
5. It has been 16 days since I’ve had chips, soda, cookies, or french fries and the only thing I still crave is french fries! #lent
6. Also, I’m like 90% sure I have the flu so I’m going to go to the doctor after class today.
7. Last night I watched the movie Drinking Buddies on Netflix. It stars Jake Johnson, Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, and some other guy and honestly it wasn’t that good. It was under comedy but I didn’t laugh once. Maybe if I didn’t expect a comedy I wouldn’t have been as disappointed. I did read on IMDB that the movie wasn’t scripted, so that’s pretty cool. It made it feel like I was watching real life, awkward conversations happen.
I have class in 40 minutes so I should probably get ready! Have a fantastic weekend!!