Good morning! I’ve been up since 6:30 today to prepare to visit a women’s corrections facility with one of my classes. It’s actually a tedious process because 1. its way too early and 2. we are very limited on what we can wear. So, I look like crap and feel like it too.
I just kind of feel like rambling on so I guess we can get started, shall we?
- Yesterday’s weather was beautiful. It was in the 70’s and I haven’t seen the Boston Common so alive since well before November. After work I sat outside and read. It was a nice break from all of the homework I’ve been doing
- I’M TIRED. I say it constantly but like, I’m really tired. My body is tired and so is my mind. It doesn’t help that I get woken up every night in the middle of the night. I honestly can’t remember the last time I was able to sleep through the night or get more than 5 hours of sleep. It’s starting to take a toll on me and I 100% blame it on dorm living. Everyone is loud and I get woken up every.single.night.
- I’m so close to being done with this semester. I cannot wait for the tiny break I get before I start up my summer class. I’ve been constantly doing work all semester and I need some time to rejuvenate.
- Can we all take a moment to rejoice because Hillary Clinton is running for president in 2016 and I love her so I’m really happy.
- I started watching Young & Hungry and it’s actually really funny. For some reason I thought it would be a boring show but I’m laughing and I’m almost caught up so….I guess I like it.
- Lastly, how excited is everyone for the Paper Towns movie? I’m currently fangirling over Nat Wolff so I’m really excited. I’m also a fan of the book so it should be a fun time.
Alright, I’m outta here. I have to leave for the tour soon and I’ve barely finished my coffee. Have a wonderful day, friends!