It’s been a while since I’ve really had time or wanted to sit down and write a blog post! Today I want to share the things I’ve been doing this summer so far!
- Started to re-read the Harry Potter series
- I started my internship and I really enjoy it so far!
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han came out and I read it in one day! Follow me on Goodreads here!
- My summer class started up so I’ve been doing homework/readings/labs online and trying to stay ahead so I’m not so stressed
- Rehearsals for the road show have started up and I’m having so much fun performing again
- I saw my boyfriend (Ed Sheeran) in concert again. He was amazing and I’m so in love with him (video taken from my snap story…excuse the screaming)
- I’ve rewatched all 4 seasons of New Girl
- I’ve been rewatching The Office with my brother while he experiences it for the first time
- I’ve rewatched season 3 of Parks and Rec (my favorite season) 3 times (That makes it seem like I’ve done nothing but Netflix since I’ve been home but I swear that’s not true)
- Speaking of Parks and Rec…Jim O’Heir (Jerry, Gary, Larry, Terry) tweeted me so I’m famous now!
Many more summer adventures to come but for now this is what I’ve been up to!
What have you been up to lately?