Happy June everyone! June is one of my favorite months because it’s my birthday month! I turn 21 on the 9th and I’m so excited! Before we get into my June goals lets revisit May’s!
Read 3 books// Confess by Colleen Hoover, P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. Get another ear piercing // Not yet but I think this will happen in a couple of weeks!
Organize my room at home once I move out of school// Done! It took a few days but my room is organized and clean and perfect!
4. Detox my body (Not sure how yet, but I want to do it) // Never did this…. but I did eat a lot of chicken fingers and fries in the month of May so……
Get a job and/or internship// Got an internship and I’m really enjoying it so far!
Start scrap booking // This is sort of a half done one! I bought a scrap book, some supplies and looked through pictures. I just need to actually start now!
Not too bad if I do say so myself! Now, onto June’s Goals!
1. Read 4 books
2. Start a YouTube channel
3. Celebrate my birthday with some of my favorite people
4. Cross at least 3 things off of my 101 in 1001 List!
5. Start a NEW show on Netflix, not one I’ve already watched a hundred times (i.e no Parks and Rec, The Office, New Girl, HIMYM, or Friends) SOMETHING NEW.
6. Blog at least twice a week
Okay, I’m off to do some homework and drink my coffee! Have a splendid (rainy) June 1st!