1. One of my all time favorite days of the year is the day before Thanksgiving. I’m not sure why, but the anticipation of the start of the Holiday season excites me so much!
2. I get really bad separation anxiety when I leave my dogs home and I go out.
3. I own over 90 nail polishes.
4. Alexander Hamilton is my favorite person I learned about in history classes. It’s a weird obsession, I know.
5. After I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 I came home and cried myself to sleep while listen to Hedwig’s Theme on repeat for three hours. It was an emotional time in my life.
6. My most used emojis at the moment are 😭💙💕😂😍👍🏼😁💜🌜💖✨💫🌙🐶🍹✔️😢💗👀😅🔫🍩🍴🍌☕️🍳💦🎥😎🙋🏼. The crying one never changes from number one, tells you a lot about me huh?
8. I love moons!
10. I get really bad anxiety when I think about meeting a celebrity at the grocery store.
12. My goal is to get my bloglovin feed to zero… It’s at 1679 right now.
13. Coconut is my favorite scent followed by Christmas trees and spearmint.
14. I’m obsessed with looking at pictures of decorated planners/journals.
16. I could not live in an area where there were no seasons. Autumn and winter are my favorite time of year!
19. I know I say I have a lot of obsessions, but I also have a weird obsession/fascination with Edgar Allan Poe.
20. I could eat chocolate covered pretzels every day for the rest of my life and never get sick of them.
24. In high school I ate the same thing for lunch, every day for all four years (a turkey wrap) and I never got sick of it.
25. Dance Moms is my guilty pleasure and as much as I hate Abby, I can’t stop watching.
26. I pass the time by watching beauty videos and vlogs on YouTube.
27. I think the most beautiful sound in the world is Ed Sheeran’s voice.
28. I like to nap a lot.
30. I 100% believe in ghosts and spirits and mediums!
31. I can’t picture my life without school and I dread the day I stop going and enter the real world.
Happy end of July!!