Another month has come and go and to be honest, October wasn’t the greatest month of my life. With that being said, I slacked in achieving a lot of my monthly goals. However, it’s a new month and a fresh start with new goals! I’m motivated now, more than ever, to accomplish everything I write down! Lets recap last month, shall we?
Complete some of my Autumn To-Do List!//A few were checked off!
Read 1 Book//DONE!
3. Workout 1 time a week (I need to start somewhere) // No
4. Stick my blog schedule for the whole month// No
Journal more // Yes!
6. Squats every day // Lol try squats never??
7. Complete a few 101 in 1001 items // nope
Take picture around Boston // Kind of, not as many as I wanted to do but a few were taken.
Now for November:
- Decorate for Christmas
- Read 2 Books
- Actually get ready on the days I have classes
- Get all of my November homework done BEFORE Thanksgiving
- Take two Thursday nights this month for myself. No homework, no people, just me, some tea, a face mask and a good book.
- Keep up with my caffeine detox
- Start planning Christmas gifts for my family and friends
- Work out once a week
- EAT ALL OF THE FOOD ON THANKSGIVING AND THEN TAKE AN AMAZING NAP
Lets hope I stick to it this month!
What are some of your November goals?