Happy Saturday all! I’m coming at you with another weekly love list post! This is where I share things/items/moments from the week that I’ve been loving! Make sure to participate and leave some of your weekly faves in the comments below!
1. American Eagle Demin X Hi-Rise Shortie
- Every pair of denim shorts I own are all from American Eagle and all are part of this line! I’ve been loving my pink pair (shown above) and pairing it with grey or white tops and my light wash pair with basically every other shirt I own! They’re so comfortable and last years!
2. The beach at night
- There’s just something about being on the beach at night that I absolutely love. Maybe it’s the way the sand feels beneath my feet or the cool breeze blowing in my hair. I just love it and would spend every single night sitting on the beach this summer if I could.
3. Finding Dory
- No spoilers here but let’s just say, although the wait was super long, it was worth it! Such a cute movie! I loved it!
4. Anna Kendrick and James Corden Soundtrack To a Love Song
- Anything James Corden does I’m usually obsessed with. Especially when he teams up with other celebrities and sings (AKA carpool karaoke). Although this isn’t CK, it’s just as good!
5. Hairspray Live announcements
- A million squeals because this casting is absolutely perfect! Hairspray is one of my all-time favorite movies/musicals and I’m so excited for the live version! And Kristin Chenoweth is going to be a brilliant Velma!!
That’s it for this week, folks!