I always make resolutions for the New Year and now that 2016 is halfway over I thought it would be interesting to check in.
Here were my 2016 resolutions:
- PERSONAL: Be happier, take better care of myself.
I go through phases with this, but so far, I do feel happier for the most part!
- FITNESS: Buy a fitbit, lose weight.
Still never bought a fitbit and losing weight is hard. I’m not good at this
- BOOKS: Read 52 Books, Keep up with Paper and Glam book club
I’ve read over 20 books so far and I’m reading some of the P&G books!
- ORGANIZATION: Spreads every week, organize life
EC spreads were going well until June and I got bored of making my own stickers. Life is kind of organized, still working on it.
- SCHOOL: Get at least 3 A’s both semesters
This isn’t over yet but so far so good!
- LIFE: Picture a day
Nope. Whoops. I’ll try and do it from now on.
- BLOG: Blog more on set schedule
Recently, I’ve been doing okay with this! Trying to keep it up!
- MONEY: Get a job, SAVE $, 52 weeks savings plan
No to the savings plan, probably no to saving money lol.
- LEARN: Learn as much about history as possible.
I’ve been working on this! I love love love taking time out to learn about something I’m truly interested in and passionate about!
- Take a “Me” day once a month
Yessssss, and I’m going to keep it up!
So this is my 2016 resolution update! How are you doing so far? Let’s talk in the comments!