Happy Sunday, guys! I’m sitting in the library working on some homework and I realized I didn’t have a post scheduled to go up today! These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of crazy and adjusting and I’m finally starting to get a hang of my crazy schedule with a good routine in place. Let’s talk about this past week a little, shall we? I love seeing weekly posts so I assume others do too!
- American Horror Story came back this week and I think I’m in the minority that absolutely LOVED it. I was really excited when TMZ posted pictures of the set back in August and it hinted to Roanoke and the Lost Colony. I’ve always had a small obsession with their story so I was stoked. Then, Ryan Murphy played us all with a million and one teasers and all I kept hoping for was for the theme to still relate back to Roanoke and it did! I’ve never been scared watching AHS, grossed out yes, but never jumping in my seat. That happened with this season’s premiere and I have a feeling it will only get better!
- My dog Miracle celebrated his 3rd birthday on Friday and he is just too cute for words. I can’t believe it will be three years that we’ve had him come November! I love my boy!
- I’ve been working on an Autumn Playlist and I’ll be sure to share it with you all once I finish it!
- I’ve also changed up my ice coffee order a bit. I’m a hazelnut coffee lover but my school serves Starbucks and I don’t really like their hazelnut syrup so I decided to try just a plain ice coffee with soy milk and I love it! It doesn’t give me an upset stomach and it tastes so yummy. I don’t think I’ll ever give up my hazelnut hot coffee that I make at home, though.
- My roommate/best friend is really into fitness and healthy living and she’s been helping me create a gym routine. I’m so so sore today and it hurts to walk but I’m actually excited about it. I’m even scheduling in the gym in my planner and that means I have to do it so hopefully I’ll be able to share some of my journey with you guys in a few months or so! Fingers crossed I stick to it.
- I decorated the apartment for fall and still have a few things to finish but so far it looks so cute. Here’s a little sneak peak and a full post will be coming to you as soon as I finish a few DIYs!
- I updated my About Me page on the blog and it still needs a few more things done but I’m slowly rebranding and hopefully will be satisfied with this little space of mine soon! Any suggestions or ideas are welcome!
That’s all for today! Anyone have any fun plans for the upcoming week? I’m just going to be super busy with school, homework and work but Thursday is the first day of Autumn so I’m hoping to celebrate a bit!