Reading is one of my favorite hobbies but during the school year I always feel like I’m drowning in too much homework to read any books for pleasure. I’m trying to change that by reading every day for 30 minutes but sometimes life just gets in the way. I have a huge “to be read” list that I keep track of on Goodreads. Here are 10 I hope to read in the next couple of months!
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransome Riggs
- The Casual Vacancy – J.K. Rowling
- John Adams – David McCullough
- Why Not Me? – Mindy Kaling
- Starry Night – Debbie Macomber
- Panic – Lauren Oliver
- Since You’ve Been Gone – Morgan Matson
- Girl, Stolen – April Henry
- 1776 – David McCullough
- Angels and Demons – Dan Brown
What are some books you are planning on reading in the next couple of months?