I love makeup! Although recently I haven’t been wearing a ton because my skin has been crazy. But I love wearing makeup, playing around with different looks and testing out new products. Throughout the past year, I’ve downsized my makeup collection a ton and although I own more than 10 products, these are my tried and true favorites!
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil | Mac Lipstick in Hue | Stila Kitten Eyeshadow | It Cosmetics CC Cream | Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette | Benefit POREfessional Face Primer | Maybelline Concealer | Naked Basics Urban Decay | Benefit They’re Real Mascara | Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
- I love using the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese as an inner corner highlight. It is so bright and shimmery
- Mac lipstick in Hue was one of my favorites until I lost it. I definitely need to repurchase it soon, though!
- Stila’s Kitten is my favorite eyeshadow of all time! Sadly, I ran out and I’ve been searching for other eyeshadows that I could love but honestly nothing compares. It is perfect and I will definitely be getting another one because I can’t live without it.
- I loved my It Cosmetics CC cream because it gave great coverage while still being pretty light weight.
- Boudoir Eyes is perfect for a night out. I love using the grey shades to add to my smoky eye.
- POREfessional is the best primer I’ve tried out thus far! I like experimenting with this though!
- Bye Bye Concealer is really great for a really cheap price and it doesn’t crease as long as you set it with a powder!
- Ahhhh I love my Naked basics palette and I might be needed a new one soon because my black shadow cracked and got into every other color. But Naked 2 is my all time favorite crease color! I love it so much.
- The best mascara in the WHOLE world. I always like to try new ones but will ALWAYS go back to They’re Real. It’s honestly incredible.
- So far, this has been the best foundation I’ve ever used. It’s really light weight but gives such great coverage. Definitely will repurchase once I run out.
So these are 10 of my absolute favorite makeup products! Share some of your makeup essentials in the comments! I’m always looking to try new things!