Hi everyone! Happy March! I cannot believe we’re in the third month of 2017. Time is flying and I just can’t seem to grasp that its almost Spring. Today I’m sharing my March and Lent goals with all of you. I’ve never really mentioned any of my religious beliefs on here (at least I can’t think of a time where I have?) but I am a catholic and although I’m not the best at practicing religion, I still really love participating in Lent. Every year I set a few goals to complete before Easter and I thought it would be fun to share.
Lets recap February’s goals!
- Get back into blogging // Eh. I’m all over the place but I’ve planned out all of March!
- Gym 3x a week (once I get over this sickness) // Nope. lol.
- Post everyday on Instagram // Also another no.
- Read 2 books // Yes!
- Figure out a good daily and weekly routine // No.
- Visit a new historic site // The Museum at MGH!
- Cook dinner 21 out of the 28 days // hahahaha this did NOT happen. Not even close.
- Get ahead on school work before Spring break so I can relax // Yes!! Still have a few assignments to finish but I’m getting there!
On to March:
- Read three books // I have a week and a half long Spring Break (I’m getting surgery during it) so I’m taking full advantage and reading as much as possible because I wont have any assignments to do during break! (Hence why I was working on them in February).
- Find a dress for Founder’s Day // I’m always waiting until the last minute to find dresses for Theta Phi’s annual brunch and it always causes so much stress. It’s not until the end of April but I just want to get it over with.
- See Beauty and the Beast // One of my favorite Disney movies re-made, starring my favorite Actress? Yes please!
- Eat something Green every day // March, the month of green! Might as well eat all the greens too!
- Try and relax after surgery // I get a week of Spring break and surgery recovery so I’m hoping all goes well and I’m able to be comfortable and relax.
- Visit one new historic site // I like doing this once a month just to learn more history around me!
- No soda, chips or cookies during lent // None of this until Easter!! Plus, no meat on Fridays.
That’s it for this months goals. What are some things you are trying to accomplish during the month?