Hi friends! This week is pretty hectic for me! I’m having my college graduation party on Saturday and there is a huge check-list of things I need to do before then! So, I thought a fun and simple blog post would be perfect for today! Tina @ Carrots N Cake (one of my favorite bloggers) recently did this 25 Random Facts Survey and I saved it knowing I would love to fill it out, too! So, let’s get to it!
1. Do you make your bed? Yes, every day! I got into the habit of doing it when I went to college because I always wanted my small dorm room to look clean, and I’ve done it ever since. It really makes a difference in the way my room looks in the morning, and if I don’t make it I will most definitely crawl back into it right away.
2. The first car that was officially yours? I’ve lived in Boston for the past 5 years and never needed a car there. When I went home I could use my mom’s car and my grandmother’s car whenever I needed one, so I’ve never owned one. That will probably change within the next 6 months, though!
3. Three grocery items you don’t run out of? I’m rarely ever out of frozen broccoli because I am always buying it. I almost always have pasta and tutto rosso tomato sauce on hand, too!
4. When did you start doing your own laundry? It was two weeks after I turned 13 and I remember learning how to do it very vividly!
5. If you could, would you go to high school again? Never. High school was the worst four years of my life. If you said college though…..10000000 % take me back right this second!
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know about? I don’t think anyone would be shocked by any of the jobs I’ve had? I rarely talk about my short-lived time at Bath and Body Works, though.
8. Do you think aliens are real? Oh yes. There is absolutely no way we are the only life forms out here!
9. Can you drive a stick shift? No, I have no idea how to. Maybe it would be a good idea to learn? But if I got into a stick shift car today I would have no idea what to do.
10. Guilty TV pleasure? 100% Dance Moms. I’m so obsessed! I’ve been watching since the beginning and I just can’t stop!
11 . Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold! Give me all of the blankets, please!
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors? Only if my family was here too.
13. Sweet or salty? Salty!
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath? Yes but I rarely ever do it.
15. Do you consider yourself strong? No not at all hahaha. I have no upper body strength what-so-ever.
16. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy? I hate when someone opens a drawer or cabinet and doesn’t close it after. It’s not that hard!!!!
17. Something you do, physically, that you are sure drives people insane? Shake my leg when I’m sitting.
18. Do you have any birth marks? I’m actually not sure lol.
19. Favorite childhood game? Clue! Still my favorite today!
20. Do you talk to yourself? No I don’t think so. If I talk outloud and no one is around, my dogs usually are so……
21. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles? Yes. Me and my mom tried to do one a few months ago and we never finished, we should start it again. Mom, you want to?!
22. Would you go on a reality show? No. Unless it was Dance Moms hah!
23. Tea or coffee? Love both but coffee is number 1 in my heart!
24. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? A teacher!
25. No matter how much money you have or don’t have, what are you an absolute snob about? Hand soap and toilet paper.
Answer some in the comments!