Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. I love getting lost in a good book, especially when I need a little escape from the real world. I know that it is hard for many people to find the time to read, but it is such a great thing to get in to. Even reading for 20 minutes before bed is so beneficial.
Here are 9 books I loved. I chose these 9 because they were books I just could not put down. I’ve probably stayed up past 3am to finish each of these!
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (all of them)
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray
- Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
- The Accidental Empress by Alison Pataki
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
What are some of your favorite books to read for pleasure? Let me know! I’m always looking for suggestions! If you want to keep up with my reads, follow me on goodreads!