Some of my favorite blog posts are surveys where you get to know the writer! I think it gives a nice insight into the mind of the blogger, and helps your readers connect with you on a different level! I found this random Christmas survey while browsing the internet and I thought it would be fun to do!
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes, we open one gift from my mom and step dad (usually our Christmas pajamas!) and then we open the gifts from our dad. We also open gifts from our aunt and uncle on Christmas Eve when we are with them!
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I’m always looking forward to Christmas Eve with our family, but I never want to rush the Christmas season!
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
We have fake trees here! They’re so much easier! And I like that we can keep it up as long as we want without it dying!
- What is your favorite Christmas film?
This is such a hard question. I really love all of them for so many reasons! I think my top few would be Eloise at Christmastime, The Santa Clause, and The Year Without a Santa Claus!
- Where do you usually spend your holiday?
On Christmas Eve we go to my aunt and uncle’s house and then Christmas day is at our house!
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
Another hard question! I have a few. I think Oh Holy Night is so beautiful and probably my favorite. But I also love Step into Christmas and The Little Drummer Boy.
- What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I like hot chocolate, but that’s a drink hahaha. I think cookies are probably my favorite, but I eat them all year round so….. 🙂
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I’d much rather give gifts! I love buying things for my family and friends! I would be fine with never receiving a gift again!
- What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Literally e v e r y t h i n g! I am known as Kaila Claus by some of my friends and it’s just my favorite time of year. I love the movies, the music, the joy. I just love Christmas so much!
- When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
I’m excited for Christmas all year.
- What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’ve truly loved every gift I’ve gotten throughout the years. I can’t think of one favorite!
- What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
I honestly can’t think of a bad a present!
- As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
Nope! Santa was always really good to me!
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I’d much rather stay home during the holidays then go anywhere!
- Most memorable Holiday moment?
All of our childhood Christmas Eves with my cousins! They were so much fun and we all looked forward to it for months!
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes I make them, I usually stick to a few!
- What makes the holidays special for you?
Being with my loved ones!
- You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
That it lasted longer! The spirit of Christmas is such a beautiful thing, and I just hate seeing it come to an end every year!