Happy April! How is it already the fourth month of the year? I cannot believe how fast time flies. I feel like I say that every month in my goal posts, but it’s true! Day by day time seems to go so slow, but then a month goes by!
First, let’s see how I did on my March goals.
- Read three books || I read two!
- Cross off at least 2 items on my 101 in 1001 list || Crossed off one, doing a show!
- Organize the files on my computer || Nope, saving that for this month!
- Eat something green every day || Almost! There were a few days where I didn’t accomplish this, but for the most part I did it!
- Start prepping for spring cleaning || Haven’t done any actual cleaning yet but I’ve been prepping!
Overall, it wasn’t too bad of a month!
Now, let’s talk about April goals!
- Write one line a day
- Read 3 books
- Spring clean my room
- Buy a new desk chair
- Organize my desktop
- Catch up on blog posts
That’s it for this month! Be sure to share your goals in the comments!