I used to journal a lot but fell out of the habit. However, I want to start documenting more of my everyday thoughts onto paper in 2019. I think it’s really important to reflect on your past and to plan parts of the future. You guys know I love to make lists and write down goals, so I figured creating these journal prompts would be beneficial for me, but also for all of you! Here are the 10 Journal prompts I came up with! And I added a free printable so you can hang this up above your desk after filling it out!
- What are your top 3 goals for the New Year?
- What was your favorite memory of 2018?
- How did you overcome a struggle in 2018?
- What are some ways you can pick yourself up when you’re feeling down?
- What brings you joy?
- What are some ways you can work towards your goals?
- How can you help others in 2019?
- What is one thing you want to do for yourself in 2019?
- What is holding you back?
- How do you plan to grow?
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE JOURNAL PROMPT PRINTABLE!!