Happy October friends! I am so excited for this month! I have so many fun things planned throughout the month and I cannot wait to do them! I’m also super excited for this month because I am posting a blog post every single day this month! I always try to do blogmas every year but I can never keep up because December is always so busy. So, I decided to do Blogtober this year! Posts will be going up every day this month and I really hope you all enjoy the content I’ve been working on!!
Alright, so let’s get down to business and talk about my goals for the month of October!
- Read four books || I am SO close to hitting my reading goals of 30 books for the year so I am going to try and read a ton this month!
- Make time to journal || I want to try and journal every morning or night but it’s hard to do sometimes. I just want to make an attempt at incorporating it more often into my daily routine!
- Keep up with my skincare || I’ve been loving the products I’ve been using recently and I’ll be sharing them with you guys this month!
- Accomplish a lot of My Fall Bucket List || An obvious one
- Gym 3x a week || I’ve been doing really well with this and I want to continue it into October!
- Stop ordering out so often || It’s such a bad habit and I really need to stop spending money on food when I could just make myself food instead!!
- Take a class on SEO || I’m only slightly familiar with SEO and I want to learn as much about it as possible!
That’s it for this month’s goals! What are some things you want to accomplish this month? Let me know!