Happy February! Anyone else feel like January was the LONGEST MONTH EVER? It feels like it’s been 74 days since the New Year started and I’m looking forward to a new month. February is going to be a pretty busy month for me but I’m excited for all of the fun events I have coming up!
We have the Superbowl, my step-dad’s birthday, my mom’s birthday, a few Galentine’s day parties, Valentine’s Day, and a couple of fun projects I’m working on!
So, let’s start the month off right and talk about my February goals!
- Go to the gym 2x a week || Trying to get into a gym routine
- Read 5 books || Accomplished this in January so hopefully I can do the same
- Try a new workout class || I really want to switch it up and take a class
- Meal plan every week || I just feel better when I stick to one
- NO FAST FOOD (except the occasional Chipotle) || I eat McDonalds wayyyy to much and it needs to stop
- Practice self-love || What better way to celebrate the month of love?
- No napping during the work week || I need to stop relying on naps to get me through the day
- Find a therapist || It’s needed and honestly just so beneficial
Those are my goals for the month!
What are your February goals?