This month is going to be a little weird, huh? Work is officially closed until May 4th and I will be home every single day in April. I’m going to use the month to really focus on my health and wellness and bettering myself! During the end of March, while quarantined, I have been really taking the time to focus on things that I’m usually too tired to focus on during the work day. I have a lot of goals, because I have a lot more time during the day to get it all done.
- stretch every day, work on flexibility
- skincare routine
- wakeup by 8:30 during the work week and get stuff done
- get back into the podcast
- create a morning routine
- create a night routine
- track my points on ww, making sure to stick to them on weekdays
- Finish decluttering the house
- Read 4 books
That’s it for this month! Stay safe and healthy friends!
What are your goals for the month?