Wow six months into 2020 and who would have thought this is how it would have went? I’m still here practicing social distancing and trying my hardest to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. So, a lot of my goals for this month can be achieved while still social distancing! May was a little off in the beginning of the month because of a small corona scare but luckily I tested negative! I had been exposed to the virus after taking my dad to get tested (he was positive with zero symptoms but had to get tested before PT to go to his house for home visits). So I had to quarantine in my room for two weeks but luckily it wasn’t too bad and he is feeling great!
It’s important to me to try and be a part of the solution as much as possible, and if that means staying home as much as possible, then I’ll do it. June is going to be a bit weird, I turn 26 on the 9th and I feel so uncomfortable about it. Being closer to 30 and still having no idea what to do with my life is so scary and honestly, really frustrating. But, I still want to enjoy myself without being anxious about the future.
So now, let’s talk about my goals for June!
- Close my move ring every single day
- Read 5 books
- Post four videos to YouTube
- Choose to eat more home cooked meals instead of ordering out when I feel too lazy to make lunch
- Enjoy our backyard as much as possible
- Keep up with daily exercise
- Work to keep up all of the great habits I’ve built during quarantine before I have to go back to work in July
- Avoid Diet Coke as much as possible (I seriously think I may be addicted)
What are your goals for the month?