Today, my brother turns 16. Where did the time go? It feels like yesterday he was just born. I’m so proud of the young man he is becoming. He is sweet, caring, funny, and so strong. I wish him nothing but happiness and hope 16 is his best year yet!
Here are 16 things I love about my brother, facts, and memories!
1. Yesterday, he made sure I was okay after I spent a little while crying.
3. He is literally so good at every sport he plays. He can pick up anything and be good at it. He definitely got the athletic gene.
5. He wanted a dog for so long and would literally do anything to get one. He got it!
7. He watches Impractical Jokers, The Fosters, and Pretty Little Liars with me and gets really into it!
8. HE LOVES FRIENDS
10. We (well, mostly me) always complain to our mom that she should have had us closer together so we could have been in high school together. (Okay, Devin never complains about this one, but I do, all of the time.)
11. He went and saw every single one of my plays from age 6 up until age 18 when I stopped doing theater. It was a lot of shows. He was a trooper.
14. He is reallyyyyyy smart. He learns everything in such a short amount of time. He doesn’t even need to study and he gets A’s.
Happy birthday, Devin! I love you so much! 🙂