((Also known as Kaila was really immature and didn’t know how to be an adult and live in the real world and assumed this would be easy and is learning the hard way that it is not and is trying to survive))
Good morning all! Happy Hump Day! Today is my last day of summer vacation and I’m itching to go back to school! I cannot wait to start classes tomorrow. Call me crazy but I love school!
I’ve been living in my new apartment for a week now and I’ve already learned some hard life lessons throughout the week. Here are some of them!
- I’m so used to dorm and home living. In the dorms you would go to the dining hall and they would make the (disgusting) food for you. At home my mom cooked dinner every night. Here, I have to cook all meals by myself? I’m too lazy for that kind of life. Sandwiches and cereal for dinner it is.
- The city has mice. SADLY. We had a mouse in our apartment and it either left or is in hiding because we haven’t seen it since. There haven’t been any droppings either so maybe Mickey decided to go back to disney and leave me the hell alone. Another reason why I don’t want to go in the kitchen and cook….the mouse might attack me!
- To keep your apartment looking nice you have to clean it pretty often. No wonder my mom is always so tired. She works full time, cooks, cleans, takes care of us. Adult life is hard.
- I used to never shut lights off at home and my mom would always yell at me. I’m currently sitting in the dark because our windows face an alley and let in no natural light and I’m kind of refusing to pay a high electric bill.
- Cable and internet cost money. Its so weird to have to pay for this. It is definitely a luxury to have.
- When you are alone here, you really are alone. No dogs, no parents. Just you. It’s weird and relaxing and weird.
Okay, this post is definitely a little whiny but I’m trying and I’m learning to become a real adult and not a fake one.
Happy Wednesday and pictures of the apartment will be up once we are done decorating 🙂