I cannot believe it’s September! School is in session, fall is approaching. The best time of the year is finally here! I’m always feeling really motivated and productive in September so I’m hoping to accomplish as many goals as possible!
1. Reach at least 8,000 steps every single day // I have a Fitbit now and my daily step goal is 10,000 but there are some days when I know I’ll be in class all day and may not reach that goal so hopefully 8,000 is doable!
2. Make my Autumn Bucket List // I’ll definitely share it once it’s finished! I’m super excited to do some of the fun activities on it!
3. Walk 30 miles // If that means walking one mile a day or 5 miles one day and one mile the next day. I’ll be able to track this on my Fitbit as well!
4. Be in bed by 10:30 Sunday-Thursday // This shouldn’t be a problem, unless Monday night sorority chapter meetings run suuuuuuper late but I doubt it!
5. Read one book for pleasure // I’ve been slacking hardcore on my reading goals this year and it needs to change.
6. Decorate my apartment for fall // Seasonal decorations are my everything.
7. Create a relaxing morning and night routine that fits in well with my schedule // Once I know my schedule a bit better this will be easy!
What are some of your monthly goals? Be sure to share in the comments!