I love getting to know fellow bloggers/readers through surveys like this one! So, without further ado, here is 105 questions to help you get to know me! Play along in the comments!
- What are your favorite smells?
Christmas trees, Coconut, spearmint, pumpkin, Leaves by BBW
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
- Who knows more about you than anyone else?
Definitely my mom and my best friends.
- What song did you last listen to?
Currently listening to a random spotify playlist to find some new music. The song playing is No One’s Gonna Love You by Band of Horses.
- Do you have a crush on anybody?
Ed Sheeran & Nat Wolff always.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
^^ But I also love Scott Michael Foster, Keegan Allen, and I have the biggest crush on the character of Leonard from the Big Bang Theory!
- Most romantic moment?
That time I bought myself food.
- If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Maybe a cranberry or olive!
- Do you cook often?
No, but that will hopefully change.
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
I just watched Beauty and the Beast this morning and obviously I liked it! I’ve always loved that movie!
- Can you sew?
Not at all.
- What is your favorite fruit?
Pineapple, bananas or grapes!
- Are you health conscious?
No, but I need to change that.
- Do you curse a lot?
Not like a lot a lot.
- When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
Never I hate beer.
- Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
I always crave asparagus, french fries, and sometimes I’ll crave pineapple.
- Where was your last vacation?
Disney World 🙂
- Do you shave your pits?
- What’s the last thing you’ve done that was crazy?
Spend money on text books. I live a crazy crazy life!
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
Nope! And I’m knocking on wood, haha!
- How do you like your eggs?
Any and all ways! I love eggs! I would say sunny side up is my absolute favorite, though!
- What was your last argument about and who with?
I hit my brother because he was making fun of me because I had all of my stuff piled on top of me to move back to my apartment in the car and he wouldn’t let me put anything on his side of the car. Such a dumb argument but we got over it fast!
- Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
It could always be better but I’m so grateful for everything I have right now.
- Do you drink enough water?
I try too! Especially because I’m petrified of being dehydrated.
- When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
I can’t even remember!
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
I think the beach, but I live in Boston so there aren’t too many mountains around me. I feel like if they were I would like the mountains more!
- How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
Exhausted. Always. Even if I slept I don’t feel well-rested at all.
- When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
I don’t even remember!
- Vodka or wine?
- How often do you cry?
Like every day.
- Ever had a crush on a teacher?
Does Ezra Fitz count?
- Can you wire a plug?
I don’t even know what this means.
- Do you wear socks to bed?
No, unless they are fuzzy socks! But that’s rare!
- What is currently bugging you?
The headache I’ve had all day.
- Where were you when you got your first period?
Oh god. It happened on the day of my 13th birthday pool party and I didn’t even realize it until a few days later when my mom taught me how to do laundry for the first time! I think I cried for hours. I also think my grandmother gave me money haha!
- Can you change a car tire?
- Have you met more than ten celebrities?
No :/ For a celeb obsessed person, this is really depressing.
- Do you sleep naked?
Never!! I need coverage at all times. I hate feeling a breeze on my body when I’m trying to sleep!
- What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
Ed Sheeran and The Jonas Brothers!
- 19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
Ed Sheeran. I see a trend.
- Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
- Favorite Disney princess?
- Favorite city?
- Can you drive?
- Cigarettes or alcohol?
I’ve never felt the need to smoke anything. So I guess Alcohol but I don’t really like that either.
- Exercise or healthy eating?
Eating. I can’t get enough of my veggies.
- What are you looking forward to?
The Holiday season!!
- What do you plan on doing with your life a decade from now?
Working at a job I love, married, and kids. And dogs. Lots of dogs.
- Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
Stay where I am!
- What do you crave for for desserts?
Cookies are really the only desserts I crave.
- Who are your style icons?
I don’t really have any style icons if I’m being honest. I like all different clothing styles.
- Do you believe in an afterlife?
- What do you fear most about death?
All of it.
- Extrovert or Introvert?
- Do you own any pets?
My two pups!<3
- Last person you spoke to on the phone?
- Favorite TV shows?
Jane The Virgin, Dance Moms, Once Upon a Time, New Girl, FRIENDS, HIMYM, The Office, Parks and Rec, One Tree Hill, The Vampire Diaries, Modern Family, HGTV Shows. I like a lot!
- Do you prefer to text or call?
Texting. I hate talking on the phone.
- Morning or night?
I guess night.
- Do you like tacos?
Who doesn’t? Yes!
- Do you enjoy walks?
- Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
- Do you watch animated shows still?
No, unless they’re old holiday specials!
- What’s your “lucky” number?
- Are you scared of anything?
- Any Phobias?
I hate toothpaste getting on anything but my teeth. It grosses me out. I’m also petrified of squirrels.
- Big mac or big whopper?
I’ve never tried either.
- Do you like to play board games?
I like Clue!
- Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
- Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I don’t know.
- Do you believe in aliens?
Yes. Maybe not aliens like ET but definitely other forms of life. The universe is too big for it not to have anyone else out there.
- Are you a grumpy person?
I can be. Especially if i’m tired.
- Are you a worry wart?
- Do you like having your picture taken?
Not really. It depends on my mood.
- Do you like cotton candy?
I like a few bites but then I get sick of it quick.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
I stick to good old cake batter if I even eat ice cream but I’m really not a fan of ice cream.
- Do you like math?
- Do you remember lyrics easily?
- What was/is your favorite school subject?
- Are you allergic to anything?
I’m allergic to amoxicillin. And I have the worst season allergies ever. Like sick for weeks because of grass and pollen. I can’t even step foot outside in the spring.
- Do you like rainy days?
Yes, if I don’t have anywhere to be. If I can stay in and relax.
- Do you like pie?
I like pie crust but not really pie.
- Do you lift weights?
Uhhhhh not really.
- Would you like children in the future?
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
The only cartoon I watch is Bob’s Burgers and that’s only when I’m in the mood.
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I don’t even remember.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
It was different every year but costumes I remember are Pumpkin my first Halloween, Jane from Tarzan, A hippie angel, a hippie devil, one of Josie and the Pussycat Dolls or whatever that was, I think I might have been Cinderella one year too.
- Sing in the car?
- Ever used a gun?
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No I love musicals! Theater kid at heart!
- Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
I will ALWAYS choose Target.
- Ever won a spelling bee?
- Ever had plastic surgery?
- Which are better black or green olives?
I love both! But I like green a little better!
- Do you want to get married?
Yes!! I can’t wait to plan a wedding one day. Just because I want to plan a wedding so bad.
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Of course. I would hope everyone would do this.
- What is one thing you wish had zero calories?