Ahhhhh. Another month down, another month closer to Christmas! October is my favorite month of the year and I’m so happy the holiday season is upon us! Let’s do a little September Goals recap and then I’ll share my goals for this month!
1. Reach at least 8,000 steps every single day // Guys this one was really hard. After sitting at work and classes all day I didn’t want to get all of my steps in! I did it about half of the month.
2. Make my Autumn Bucket List // Done! You can check that out here!
3. Walk 30 miles // Done! Over 60 miles walked!
4. Be in bed by 10:30 Sunday-Thursday // This was mostly accomplished! Except during recruitment week where I was gone all day and up all night catching up on homework!
5. Read one book for pleasure // No. School work is kicking my butt.
6. Decorate my apartment for fall // Done!!
7. Create a relaxing morning and night routine that fits in well with my schedule // Ehhhh, this is sort of done. It was working for a while and then my schedule got all screwed up. I think I’ll be able to get back on track in October.
Alright, now on to October’s goals!
- Decorate my apartment for Halloween
- Take a bath and use a bath bomb
- Walk 50 miles
- Check off items on my Fall Bucket List
- Keep up with my blog schedule
- Keep up with school work
- Drink more green tea/tea in general
- Cut out dairy for one week
- Buy a new coat I can wear for Fall
Make sure to share some of your goals for the month in the comments!