Hello again, Sunday! Today is such an exciting day for me! Tonight is my sorority’s Big/Little reveal and I’m getting a little! I’m so excited and can’t wait to share all of the details with you tomorrow! Until then, let’s just do a random thoughts post, shall we?
- I’m so happy it’s the holiday season. This is seriously my favorite time of year and the weather and fall activities make me feel so great.
- I decided that my future house will have a Tiffany Blue door, just like this one in Beacon Hill.
- I’ve been catching up on the Vampire Diaries because the 8th and final season started on Friday. I left off in the middle of season 7 so I only have a few episodes left to be caught up. Anyone else who watches agree that Caroline and Klaus need to be endgame? And I’m LOVING Bonnie and Enzo together!
- Do you follow me on Pinterest? If not, you should! I’m always pinning things so check it out!
- My LL Bean slippers are so worn out and I need to either get a new pair or have someone fix them. I wear them constantly and miss how soft they were when I first got them.
- I haven’t been able to read as much since school started because I’m so busy. I want to try and make more time for pleasurable reads!
- It’s almost Halloween and I still have no idea what I’m being yet. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, am I right?
That’s all for today! See you tomorrow!