Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. I love to sit down with a cup of coffee and dive into a good book. However, during the school year, it’s really hard for me to read for pleasure because I’m always reading textbooks. That’s why Summer is the perfect time to read, read, read!
I’ve decided to plan out my summer reading list this year, I think it will help me stay on track! These are the books I’m hoping to accomplish, and maybe even a few more after I finish!
- Sisi: Empress on her Own – Allison Pataki
- The Magnolia Story – Chip and Joanna Gaines
- 10% Happier – Dan Harris
- 13 Reasons Why – Jay Asher
- The Summer I Turned Pretty – Jenny Han (I re-read this series every summer)
- It’s Not Summer Without You – Jenny Han
- We’ll Always Have Summer – Jenny Han
- The Cuckoo’s Calling – Robert Galbraith
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – J.K. Rowling
- Summer Days and Summer Nights – Stephanie Perkins
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – J.K. Rowling
- The Woman in Cabin 10 – Ruth Ware
- Everything, Everything – Nicola Yoon
What books are on your summer reading list this year?