It’s my 25th birthday! It feels so weird to say that you guys! I cannot believe I’m half way to 50, it makes me kind of anxious but wow!! I’m so lucky to be able to say I’m 25 and I’m feeling so blessed to celebrate another birthday!
I thought a new ‘facts about me post’ would be fun to share today! I always see other bloggers do posts like this on their birthdays so I thought I would join in on the fun! So, here’s a little post to help you get to know me a bit better 🙂
- I speak fluent Italian
- I’m a mom to the cutest Shih Tzu ever. His name is Toby and its a funny story about how he came into our lives. Me and my parents were in a pet store getting treats for our other dog and of course I couldn’t help myself and I looked at the dogs there. I fell in love with one but my parents wouldn’t get him for me so I went back to the store the next day and got him myself. Now we can’t imagine our lives without him
- We also have a family dog named Miracle. He is my first ever pet and the reason I’m so obsessed with dogs. I love him so so so so much and cannot picture our family without him
- I did community theater my whole life up until my sophomore year of college. I started back up again this year and I’m so happy that I did
- My favorite singer is obviously Ed Sheeran and if you don’t know that one fact about me then you really don’t know anything about me at all!
- Hazelnut coffee is my favorite thing in the world. If I don’t have at least one cup in the morning I won’t have a good day
- I’m obsessed with the musical Hamilton. It’s basically all I listen to still! I saw it back in October 2018 and it was the best show I’ve ever seen! I need to see it again!
- I’m also obsessed with anything that has to do with ghost hunting, ghosts or haunted places
- I love my hair when it is curly but it takes me 40 minutes to do myself so it always feels like a chore
- I’ve always wanted to be a YouTube daily vlogger but my life is not that interesting
- I played softball my whole life up until I went to college and I still miss playing. I’m hoping to find an adult summer league to join this summer because I just loved the way playing a sport made me feel
- I have so many favorite TV shows that I’m obsessed with and I want to list them all but I’m sure I’ll forget some: FRIENDS, Parks and Rec, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Jane the Virgin, Dance Moms, Greek, Impractical Jokers, Shameless, New Girl, Bob’s Burgers, Baby Daddy, Once Upon a Time, Parenthood, One Tree Hill, Fixer Upper, This is Us, American Horror Story, The Fosters, etc etc
- Rapunzel is my favorite Disney Princess, Aladdin is my favorite Disney Prince, and Gaston is my favorite Villain
- Tangled is my favorite Disney movie
- I love taking naps but I always feel guilty for taking one once I wake up
- I am obsessed with blue and mint colored nail polish
- My all-time favorite meal is pasta! Can you tell I’m Italian yet?
- If I go out to eat I will almost always order either a pasta dish or a turkey wrap
- Speaking of turkey wraps, I ate one every single day in high school. Four years of turkey wraps and I still love them.
- I have the urge to rearrange my room at least once a week
- I’m extremely close to my family and feel so blessed to have such a great relationship with them
- My favorite holiday is Christmas and my favorite time of the year is the “Ber” months!
- Although I was born in June, my favorite month of the year is October.
- I could eat bananas and peanut butter forever
- I hope to eventually get my PhD
That’s it for today’s post! Let me know the most interesting fact about you!