Happy Friday friends! I am baffled because it’s already August and I just cannot believe how FAST this year has gone by. I’ve already been home from Florida for a few months now? That is insane! Its so true when they say the days are long but the years fly by!
I have a bunch of goals I want to accomplish this month and I’m excited for a lot of fun things coming up in the next few months! I’m super excited for the last quarter of the year and August means it’s SO close! I have friends visiting in October, my uncle is visiting from Italy this month, my theater group starts back up in a few weeks AND it’s almost the holiday season! So much to look forward to!
Alright, so let’s talk about my August goals!
- Read 5 Books || Accomplished this in July by reading a little bit every day so I plan on doing the same! I’m already a good chunk through my current read and I just started it!
- Go to the gym 10 times || This is only twice a week and SO manageable. I can go on my two days off and be done. I’ll be so mad at myself if I don’t accomplish this one.
- Create (and stick to) a budget || Anyone have any good resources on creating a budget? Please send them my way because the amount of money I spend on dumb things is getting a little out of hand!
- Complete my August Self-Care Challenge || Check out my blog post from Tuesday if you’re interested in joining!
- Eat a salad every day || Kind of a random one but I need more vegetables and less pasta in my every day diet so I plan on eating a salad once a day this month! This should be easy because we have a great salad bar at work!
- Visit a few historic sites || My dad and I are history geeks so we plan on getting out to a few historic sites this month to explore and learn more!
- Create and stick to a morning and night routine || Self-explanatory, I just need to actually do it!
Alright, that’s it for my goals for August! What are some goals you want to accomplish this month?
And don’t forget to follow along with my self-care challenge on Instagram!