July is here and it feels so weird to say that! I did okay with my June goals but I was able to cut back on Diet Coke a TON which is huge for me. So, I’m pretty proud of myself!! I’m excited for July even though it’s going to be a pretty stressful and work-packed month. I start work back up again and my grad school classes started at the end of June so it’s going to be crazy while I try to accomplish all of that + working out, eating healthy, working on my social media content and just wanting to do things I actually want to dofor fun! It’ll be hectic but I’m looking forward to feeling accomplish throughout the month!
So let’s talk about July goals! I will say that a lot have to do with history because I associate the month of July with American history. I was a history major in undergrad and I still love to continue to learn about it. So I want to dedicate this month to lots of learning!
- Listen to at least one podcast about American History every day
- Go to one historic site (only if I am able to social distance while there)
- Read three books about history or a historic figure
- Keep up with and complete my content calendar for the month
- Ride my peloton at least 20 times
- Participate in No Buy July (only able to buy necessities)
- Track my WW points every day, even if I go over
- Stay ahead on school work
- Try and enjoy myself at least once a week
Anyone else feel like July is going to be a crazy month? Let me know what your goals are!